OIL TO GAS CONVERSIONS
SERVING LOCAL FAMILIES, LIKE YOURS, FOR OVER 100 YEARS!
Natural Gas Conversion For Bethlehem, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Reading PA and the surrounding communities in Eastern and Central Pennsylvania.
Do You Have High Heating Costs? If so, It’s Time to Convert to Natural Gas.
UGI Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has completed thousands of gas conversions, helping homeowners cut their energy bills thanks to high-efficiency gas heating and water equipment. We can convert oil to natural gas, propane to natural gas, or electric to natural gas. Watch our animated video below to learn more.
Our Natural Gas Conversion services include:
- Contacting the utility company
- Calculating your savings
- Handling all necessary permits
- Pumping and removing oil tank
- Helping you take advantage of available rebates
- Financing is available with approved credit through Wells Fargo, AFC First, and Clear Choice Federal Credit Union, and with no credit required through Microf.
Convert to Natural Gas: 1-855-GOTO-GAS
How high will energy prices go?
Don’t wait to find out, switch to natural gas today!
Here are 5 good reasons why you should convert to natural gas now:
#1 – You could save a lot of money each month. How much you save depends on just how high electric and oil prices go, but it could be over $1,000 per year! UGI Heating, Cooling & Plumbing can help you make the right decision, or you can use the energy calculator to estimate your savings.
#2 – You’ll help reduce our dependence on foreign oil. About 85% of our nation’s supply of Natural Gas is produced here in the U.S. with over 97% from North America. In fact, nearly 100% of the Natural Gas consumed by UGI customers is produced in the U.S.
#3 – Natural gas is clean. Natural Gas is the cleanest of all the fossil fuels. Your new system will emit up to 40% less greenhouse gases and 100% less sulfur dioxide. So, it’s better for the environment than oil.
#4 – New natural gas equipment is highly efficient and requires low maintenance. Your old heating equipment may be only 50 – 80% efficient, wasting much of the fuel you purchase. Today’s new Natural Gas furnaces and boilers have efficiency ratings up to 98%.
#5 – No advance payments and you won’t have to worry about running out of oil. You don’t have to “pre-pay” for Natural Gas. Your bill is based on your actual energy usage each month. No more worrying about getting an emergency delivery in bad weather. There will be a constant supply of energy piped to your home, available whenever you need it.
** Bonus — Natural gas is great for cooking and other lifestyle enhancements. In addition to saving money on clothes drying and getting faster, cheaper hot water, you might consider adding a cozy, convenient, gas-operated fireplace. Or, you could put in a gas space heater in the basement. A natural gas grill will provide you with uninterrupted grilling, day after day.
Imagine an outdoor kitchen, complete with a built-in gas grill and gas tiki torches! You can even heat your in-ground pool with natural gas.
All these not only make your life easier, but they add value to your home as well.
Convert to Natural Gas: 1-855-GOTO-GAS
Why Choose the Heating and Cooling Experts?
We Make It Easy for All Your Natural Gas Needs
- Over 120 Years of Experience working with Natural Gas
- Offering a full line of Natural Gas equipment and accessories
- The most experienced staff of highly-qualified and skilled conversion experts
Converting Has Never Been Easier
- We will schedule and oversee the entire process of your conversion project
- We will obtain all necessary permits. We’ll also remove the old equipment including oil tank
You’ve Converted – Now What?
- We will provide you with one of the largest fleets of experienced technicians around
- We offer convenient 24/7 sales & service in the event of an emergency
- Our service agreements that cover emergency calls and routine maintenance
Frequently Asked Questions
UGI Heating and Cooling will walk you through the entire process. We will help coordinate getting your meter set, permits, gas line and any applicable rebates.
Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions to help put your mind at ease:
1. Does the Natural Gas utility in my area charge for the installation of my gas service?
In most cases, the service line is installed free of charge, however, there will be a field evaluation to make that confirmation. If there are any costs associated with installing your gas service, you would be notified in advance.
2. How long will it take to get my Natural Gas service installed?
If the gas main is adjacent to your property, the new service waiting period is usually 4-6 weeks.
3. Will the installation of my gas service line disrupt my property?
Your property will experience some disruption during the project. However, when the installation crew completes their work, they will leave your property clean and in order.
4. When is the best time to convert to Natural Gas?
Right now is the best time to begin enjoying the comfort and value of Natural Gas service. Don’t wait for your old furnace or boiler to quit working in the middle of winter.
See why UGI Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is the first choice for Oil to Gas Conversions for Bethlehem, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Reading PA and many other Eastern and Central Pennsylvania counties, towns and cities.